Back left
Back right
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl

It might not be a xtreme one but I dont care.Let me say it takes alot of confidence and balance.You gatta practice and practice.I couldnt do it yesterday at all because Im not a good balancer.It was my third date with Dylan ♥ and he tryed to to help me but I just got worse and he ended up driving me to the hospital cuz my ankle was broken.I really should have read the sighn that said skate at your own risk.I say that sighn as Dylan carried me out-wait Im off topic sorry.its a very dangerous sport so take cautoin okay Ill write my broken ankle story later

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

In second grade, I went to a roller skating rink as a field trip and it was fun. I realized that I wanted to roller skate so my parents bought me a pair of skates and rollerblades. I learned how to master it and it benefited me when I went ice skating!

Converse!
Converse.

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

My sis has roller blades

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

I've never went rollerskating before, but I've gone rollerblading. I used to do it a lot when I was younger.

My Art

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity