Bratz Fashion Reporter Doll Review
Kidzworld reviews the Bratz Fashion Reporter doll, which is inspired by Canadian fashion reporter, Jeanne Beker!
Meet Jeanne B, the newest Bratz doll that's inspired by Canadian fashion reporter, Jeanne Beker. This fashion reporter doll comes with a camera, microphone, pencil, notepad and backstage press pass to get into all the hottest fashion shows! Dressed in a faux leather jacket, black miniskirt, leopard-print scarf, black boots and a zebra-print purse, Jeanne B is ready to report on what's goin' down in the world of fashion - what's in, what's out and what's coming up. Jeanne B comes with Jeanne Beker's new limited-edition book, Passion for Fashion: Careers in Style, a practical how-to guide on how to break into the fashion industry. With info on how to become everything from fashion designers to stylists, photographers to publicists, and models to make-up artists, this book is perfect for teens who are interested in a career in fashion.
- Includes Jeanne Beker's new book, Passion for Fashion: Careers in Style.
- Use the pencil and notepad to take your own fashion notes.
- The camera and microphone aren't real.
- Only comes with one outfit.
- Jeanne B commits a major fashion faux pas by wearing clashing accessories! Would a true fashionista wear a leopard-print scarf and zebra-print purse together?
For more info on the Bratz Fashion Reporter doll, head to www.bratz.com!
Bratz Fashion Reporter Doll Rating:
Age: 6 and up.
Price Range Legend