Bratz: The Movie Dolls Review
Bratz are no longer just a bunch of girls with a passion for fashion. With their movie about to be released, theyve turned into movie star dolls! Kidzworld reviews Bratz: The Movie Dolls!
Bratz are no longer just a bunch of girls with a passion for fashion. With the upcoming release of Bratz: The Movie, they're now totally cool celebrities with dolls to match! Bratz: The Movie Dolls are more fashionable and blingin' than ever, as well as the most posable of 'em all - they can move their wrists, elbows and waists to stop and pose for pics! And that's another thing - a real camera is included, so you can take paparazzi shots of your movie star Bratz! Cool! Each doll is dressed in a spectacularly sequined gown and fur coat (faux, of course), with an equally sparkly clutch, elbow-length gloves and a hair brush.
Bratz: The Movie Dolls - Thumbs Up
- Dressed in a blingin' dress and fur coat.
- More movement added to the wrists, elbows and waist for ultimate possibility.
- Comes with a real camera.
Bratz: The Movie Dolls - Thumbs Down
- Again, way too much packaging!
- Only comes with one outfit.
Bratz: The Movie Dolls Rating:
Age: 6 and up.
Price Range Legend
- Bratz: The Movie Review
- Bratz: Motion Picture Soundtrack Review
- Bratz TV Show Facts
- Check Out More Cool Toys for Girls!