My Bling Bling Barbie Review
My Bling Bling Barbie is the latest in the My Scene line from Mattel.
There is one fashion doll out there that has done it all. She's been a surfer, doctor, princess, dog-walker and a whole lot more! Now, Barbie is making a move into the world of celebrity and bling. My Bling Bling Barbie is the newest addition to the My Scene Barbie line. This is the same line that brought you the My Scene Hollywood Barbie, which included a Lindsay Lohan version. While My Scene has glammed your fave doll up, My Bling Bling Barbie has taken the glam a little too far. These dolls are covered in glitter, have itsy-bitsy outfits that barely cover them and all come equipped with trashy-looking high-heeled boots and fishnet stockings. With so many celebrities taking the way-too-sexy road these days, we certainly don't need our dolls following the same path. Skip the Bling Bling Barbie and get yourself some cute back-to-school clothes instead.
My Bling Bling Barbie - Thumbs Up
- Comes with a bling ring for you!
- Four Bling Bling Barbies to choose from.
- Includes multiple outfits and accessories.
My Bling Bling Barbie - Thumbs Down
- My Bling Bling Barbie is far too trashy looking to be targeted at tweens.
- High-heeled boots are slit up the back, so they actually look like they're broken.
- Sparkles on both doll and accessories easily come off on your hands.
My Bling Bling Barbie Rating:
Age: 6 and up.
Price Range Legend