Fashion Police :: 2008 Kids' Choice Awards (pg. 2)
Celebs hit Nickelodeon's orange carpet for the 21st Annual Kids' Choice Awards on March 29, 2008. Miley Cyrus and Drake Bell scored the most orange Blimps at this year's big, slimy event, but who were the fashionable winners and losers? Check out Kidzworld's picks for the best and worst dressed at the 2008 Kids' Choice Awards!
Worst Dressed: Rihanna
Rihanna's polka dot bustier was cute, but we weren't fond of her weirdly baggy jeans, fuchsia lipstick, turquoise nails and heels so sharp they could poke an eye out!
Worst Dressed: Jennifer Love Hewitt
What possessed Ghost Whisperer star, Jennifer Love Hewitt, to wear skinny jeans under her yellow dress? With a heart print, puffy skirt and big bow, the dress was quite cute - although more appropriate for someone like Dakota Fanning - and would've looked great with bare legs, tights, or even leggings, but definitely not jeans! That's a major fashion faux pas, and for that, she deserves a ticket to fashion jail.
- Jordin Sparks - The latest American Idol winner wore an orange strapless dress that looked more like a tent!
- Cameron Diaz - Even though she won this year's Wannabe award, we think it's about time this grownup moved on from kid's awards shows - and took her tacky printed dress with her.
- Click here to check out the best dressed celebs at the 2008 Kids' Choice Awards!
- Fashion Police :: 2007 Kids' Choice Awards
- Fashion Police :: 2008 Academy Awards
- Fashion Police :: 2008 Grammy Awards
- More Fashion Police!