Fashion Police :: 2008 Kids' Choice Awards
Celebs hit Nickelodeon's orange carpet for the 21st Annual Kids' Choice Awards on March 29, 2008. Miley Cyrus and Drake Bell scored the most orange Blimps at this year's big, slimy event, but who were the fashionable winners and losers? Check out Kidzworld's picks for the best and worst dressed at the 2008 Kids' Choice Awards!
Best Dressed: Miley Cyrus
Miley Cyrus, who won your vote for favorite TV actress and female singer, proved that she really does love playing dress-up by showing up in a black rhinestone-studded dress and red peep toe pumps that she borrowed from her mom!
Best Dressed: Jonas Brothers
The Jonas Brothers were a triple dose of style in colorful neckties, bright dress shirts and preppy blazers. With color-coordinated handkerchiefs and perfectly groomed locks, the musical trio looked fierce on the orange carpet.
- Chris Brown - Chris Brown was representin' in his orange Nickelodeon hoodie!
- Jessica Alba - Stepping up to accept the favorite movie actress award, Jessica Alba showed off her growing baby bump in a long green frock with metallic threading.
- Click here to check out the worst dressed celebs at the 2008 Kids' Choice Awards!
- Fashion Police :: 2007 Kids' Choice Awards
- Fashion Police :: 2008 Academy Awards
- Fashion Police :: 2008 Grammy Awards
- More Fashion Police!