Kw-logo-smaller

Hannah Montana TV Show Facts

Miley Cyrus plays Miley Stewart/Hannah Montana.
Courtesy of Disney

Little girl by day - rock star by night, Hannah Montana lives every kid's fantasy. Miley Stewart (AKA Hannah Montanta) splits her time between practicing for spelling bees and practicing her power chords. No one knows about her double life besides her father (who is also her manager), her bro and her two BFFs. Naturally, hilarity ensues.

Hannah Montana - Main Cast

  • Miley Stewart/Hannah Montana - Miley Cyrus
  • Lilly Truscott - Emily Osment
  • Oliver Oken - Mitchel Musso
  • Robbie Ray Stewart - Billy Ray Cyrus (yup, the country singer)
  • Jackson Stewart - Jason Earles
  • Hannah Montana - Fun Facts

  • Hannah Montana's first taping was on December 16th 2005.
  • The first Hannah Montana soundtrack was released on October 24, 2006 and it sold more than two million copies.
  • The second volume of the Hannah Montana soundtrack, Hannah Montana 2: Meet Miley Cyrus, was released on June 26, 2007.
  • Oliver is called "Locker Man" at school because he can open any locker.
  • Hannah Montana was co-created by the guy who brought us That's So Raven.
  • Hannah Montana's character name was originally supposed to be Alexis Texas.
  • Miley Cyrus' real name is Destiny Hope Cyrus. Her dad, Billy Ray, nicknamed her Smiley - or Miley for short.
  • Emily Osment is the younger sister of Haley Joel Osment.
  • Hannah Montana - Quotes

    "I do love you, but like a brother or a pet fish - I'd cry if I had to flush you down the toilet but I don't want to kiss you!" - Miley Stewart

    homeless

    "Ow, my achey, breaky back!" - Robbie Stewart

    "What do you say we put up this tent, and make a fire, and cook ourselves up a big-pot-of friendship." - Miley Stewart

    "It was as easy as findin' a mullet at a trucker's convention." - Miley Stewart

    Related Stories:

  • Miley Cyrus Biography
  • My Super Sweet 16 TV Show Facts
  • American Idol TV Show Facts
  • Raven's House Party DVD Review
  • Get More TV Show Facts
  • >
    >

    readers voted!

    Comments

    Angel119

    Angel119 wrote:

    I use too love this girl until she stpped•••
    commented: Tue Apr 15, 2014

    BunnyAnnika

    BunnyAnnika wrote:

    I can't live without her. she's amazing!
    commented: Tue Apr 09, 2013

    swift10

    swift10 wrote:

    stop dissing peole cos they cant sing or some crap like that miley is awsome and sto...
    commented: Fri Jul 13, 2012

    there are 40 more comments

    Please login or register to add comments

    share with your friends


    Twitter Facebook Myspace Digg


    like this article?
    Sign up now to get more just like!

    latest videos

    F1149031125171

    Fave Disney Kid?

    • I heart Miley Cyrus.
    • I'm all about Raven Simone.
    • I love la Lohan.
    • I can't get enough of Duff.

    related stories

    Entertainment in the forums

    coolgirl_5
    Yo mama so fat that she needs her own #### #### to walk to the mailbox :)
    reply 23 minutes
    nenelele2
    Yo mama so fat when she step in front of your TV u miss five minutes of your show
    reply about 2 hours
    unicorngirl43
    Yo mama so ugly the minecraft creepers run away from her!                                                     
    reply about 5 hours
    blakbutterfly
    blakbutterfly posted in Celebs:
    "Cutiebee12" wrote:Did they show their daughter? Kim or Beyonce? Beyonce did, a while back and there's also a magazine article thing about them as a family, I don't remember which one exactly. And as for Kim, she ADVERTISES her daughter.
    reply about 10 hours
    Cutiebee12
    Cutiebee12 posted in Celebs:
    "blakbutterfly" wrote:I don't know WHY they should.They are a great couple and every marriage has up and downs. And its not the two of them should think of, they do have a daughter and they should also think about them. Despite whats' on media constantly, I do ship them as a couple.Sooo better than Kim K and Kanye Did they show their daughter?
    reply about 10 hours

    play online games

    Candy-100

    A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

    1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

    Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

    157262_(2)

    When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

    100x100_ra_logo_girl

    Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

    _thumb_100x100

    Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...