The Hip Handbag Kit Review
This is no ordinary book — it’s a book plus bling! With instructions for 10 great, creative projects, you can start dangling and bangling right away!
This is no ordinary book — it’s a book plus bling! With instructions for 10 great, creative projects, you can start dangling and bangling right away! The Hip Handbag Kit was created by author Sherri Haab. It’s a fun, funky, ready-when-you-are kit for making one of today’s most sought-after accessories: purses! And these are just any handbags — they’re fun, fashionable and easy to make yourself! From jewels to beads to felt to animal print fabric, this kit is jam-packed with everything you need to make this must-have accessory — without breaking the bank! Inside you’ll find easy, step-by-step projects for making hip handbags that will show off your creative side and your fantastic fashion sense. You’ll also learn how to transform household objects, including an old pair of jeans, a placemat and plastic grocery bags, into the latest fashion trends.
Full-colour photos and clear, step-by-step instructions make each project simple to follow and fun. You’ll learn how to:
- Turn old materials into brand-new accessories
- Personalize your bags with monograms, painted designs and pictures
- Design handbags to match your favourite outfits
- Great for rainy day projects
- Create your own handbags that you can really use
- You may not have all of the household items required to complete all the craft projects suggested in the kit
Age range: Kids eight (8) and up
Price Range Legend