Homemade Soaps, Lip Gloss and Face Masks! (pg.2)
Funky Face-Mask Formula:
1) Mix a 1/4 cup of powdered clay with,
2) 3 teaspoons of corn starch.
3) Then mix in a blend of:
- herbs like peppermint, jasmine or calendula. (About 3 teaspoons total per 1/4 cup.)
- Essential oils like sandalwood, lavender or tea tree. (About 8 drops total per 1/4 cup)
- For dry skin - add 4 teaspoons of sweet almond or jojoba oil.
- For oily skin - add 4 teaspoons of Brewers Yeast.
4) Add enough water to form a paste.
5) And your done!
If you only want to make a little bit at a time, just reduce the quantities of each ingredient accordingly.
Mix These Materials To Make Your Own Lip-Gloss:
1) 1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons of sweet almond oil.
2) 4 tablespoons of grated beaswax.
3) 1 tablespoon honey.
4) 6 capsules pure vitamin E oil.
5) 1/4 teaspoon cocoa butter.
6) 2/3 drops essential oil (peppermint or sweet birch are nice.)
Just mix all the stuff together and scoop the goop into some 1/2 ounce tins which you can buy at a craft or dollar store. And c'est fini!
Beauty Tips - Learn How to Get the Perfect Eyebrows
Homemade Hair and Beauty Products
Sunless Tanning Products For A Great Tan
- Tons Of Beauty and Fashion Tips For Summer