How to Get Perfect Eyebrows
Have you had a horrible eyebrow plucking accident? Or are you about to attempt to shape your own eyebrows for the first time? Then, stop to read these helpful tips and hints on how you can get the perfect shaped 'brows - before it's too late!
Eyebrows - The Perfect Pluck
If you are at all nervous about plucking your own eyebrows, or think you need a little extra direction with the task, it is probably best that you see a professional esthetician. You don't always have to do this, but go to one the first time you attempt this grooming stunt. We often think that we can do as good a job as the high-priced salons but then end up desperately trying to hide our eyes from the constant stares for the next few weeks. The next time you try to shape your own 'brows, follow the classic plucking rules below.
Who Has The Worst 'Brows?
Eyebrows - Plucking Tips:
- Pluck your eyebrows when your pores are open. This is either after a shower or after you have applied a hot face cloth to your skin for a few minutes.
- Make sure you have plenty of light in the room when you are plucking. Why tempt fate by trying this beauty trick in the dark?
- Get a pair of tweezers that can firmly grip the hair and won't be slipping every time you start to pluck.
For more great tips on shaping your eyebrows, and to vote on more bad celebrity eyebrows, click here.
- Explore the Strange World of Emily
- The Real Deal on Zits
- Celebrity Hairstyle Dos and Don'ts
- More Great Beauty Tips!