Girls all over the world are asked what is the most attractive feature about boys. Some say looks, most say money, but the one feature that all girls can’t resist is a clean close shave. Shaving is an art to perfect as there are several methods and results. When your facial hair starts to grow, you have to make a big decision to the way you want to shave because it will influence the way you look.
Electric vs Blade
The blade cut is far more superior over the electric cut in achieving the clean close shave. It scrapes dead skin cells off your face and the blade trims the hair at an angle, which leaves almost no trace of the hair once you shave. The electric razor cuts the hair flat and leaves the hair cut like a tree stump, so your face will have more visible traces of hair after you shave.
Blazing with Blades
If you choose the blade to shave, you have to learn how to use it. There are many factors that will make a clean close shave smoother and more comfortable, so follow these tips:
- Lather up your whiskers nice and wet so they cut easier
- Use warm water and not hot water or your skin will become puffy
- Using shaving cream or gels and not soap which dries the skin and dulls the blade
- Rinse your face with cool water
- Shave in the direction of your hair growth before you shave against it
There are advantages to using the electric razor. It’s quicker and doesn’t have much mess. It’s also safer from getting nicks and cuts on your face. Here’s some tips for shaving with the electric razor:
- Shave with your face dry
- Don’t press hard
- Clean the razor every time you use it
- Replace the blades every year
Razor burn is an actual rash that you can get from either the blade or electric cut. Just make sure to not press to hard when you’re shaving. Your facial skin is one of the most sensitive areas of your body and it can become irritated very easily if you don’t take care of it.
- Male Puberty :: The Ups and Downs
- B.O. No! What's that Smell?
- The 411 on Sweat and Body Odor
- Growing Out of your Shoes