SpongeBob SquarePants: 10 Happiest Moments
If SpongeBob’s happy, we’re happy! And trust us, he’s happy – times 10!!! Check out our review for the latest home entertainment release from our fave sea sponge – SpongeBob SquarePants: 10 Happiest Moments!
Oh So Happy!
This September, celebrate the happiest moments of SpongeBob SquarePants with a new compilation episode DVD featuring a whopping 11 episodes that aired between 1999 and 2007 (can you believe our little yellow friend has been around for so long?!), including the original first pilot episode, plus a very special Christmas episode from the year 2000.
Without giving TOO much away, the following episodes are included on the SpongeBob SquarePants: 10 Happiest Moments DVD:
- Tea at the Treedome (1999): SpongeBob is invited to visit Sandy’s glass home. While it may be a great place for Sandy – it’s not so great for SpongeBob.
- Mermaidman and Barnacle Boy (1999): SpongeBob and Patrick find out that TV superheroes Mermaidman and Barnacle Boy are staying at a rest home.
- Culture Shock (1999): Squidward plans and hosts his own talent show at the Krusty Krab.
- Karate Choppers (1999): SpongeBob and Sandy’s karate sparring at the Krusty Krab starts to interfere with SpongeBob’s job.
- The Algae’s Always Greener (2002): Plankton and Mr. Krab trade lives for a day.
- Just One Bite (2002): Squidward has never tasted a Krabby Patty and becomes obsessed with them after he tries one.
- Graveyard Shift (2002): When SpongeBob works the overnight shift, strange things happen.
- No Weenies Allowed (2002): SpongeBob tries to get into the Salty Spittoon, the toughest hangout in Bikini Bottom.
- Roller Cowards (2007): SpongeBob and Patrick ride the scariest roller coaster ever.
- Christmas Who? (2000): In this special holiday episode SpongeBob and friends are disappointed when Santa doesn’t show up on Christmas morning.