Hollywood Halloween How-To: Justin Bieber’s Hair
Justin Bieber Halloween Costume
To be a Wanna-Bieb for Halloween this year, it’s really all about the hair. If you’re gonna focus on one thing for this celeb costume, make sure it’s your ’do…or else you’ll have a major don’t on your hands! Just follow these steps:
- Blow-dry your hair with a cushion-style brush.
- Brush your hair forward with the heat.
- Brush your hair to the right with the heat and then to the left until your hair is as smooth and straight as possible.
- Brush your hair to the desired side and style. It is best to use the heat from the blow dryer while you style your hair.
- Lightly spray with hairspray everywhere for a light hold.
Don’t forget to give your hair the old Bieber toss while you’re out on Halloween. Shake it into place every five minutes or so, and everyone will know exactly who you’re trying to emulate!
This costume’s easy, because you’ve probably got most of the stuff in your closet. Wear really trendy items, like a brand-name hoody in a solid color, aviator sunglasses (preferably with bright-colored plastic frames), silver dog tags, jeans and tee. Justin also wears a lot of ball caps, brim straight gangsta-style (we’re sure he’s no gangster, though).
Have Your Say!
Is anyone gonna be dressing up as Justin Bieber for Halloween this year? Let us know by leaving a comment below!