Willow Smith: Fun Facts!
You might think you know everything there is to know about singer/actress Willow Smith, but here’s some stuff that might catch you by surprise! There’s more than meets the eye to this sassy singer, just take a look at our Willow Fun Facts!
Summer: Willow in White!
Ghetto (Blaster) Super Star Willow!
Another Bold Runway Look For Willow
Laughing On Set: Willow's Fun Side!
Fashion Forward: Willow at the AMA's
- Willow and her famous Dad, Will Smith both had movies open the same night on July 2 2008, with Will Smith’s movie Hancock and her film Kit Kittredge: An American Girl, a proud moment considering her first on-screen moment was with her dad, playing his daughter in the film I Am Legend!
- By now, you’ve probably noticed Willow’s cutting-edge style , and while you might think that this is the work of incredible fashion-forward stylists, she claims that her desire to look different from the rest started at home “I used to like dresses and tights but when I turned nine, my style changed. My mom helps me pick out my clothes, but my brother [Jaden] always says: Willow, sag your pants!” The Mohawk is all her own though!
- Willow often sits front row at all the hottest fashion shows, like Dolce and Gabana “I was writing a song on my phone, and my mom walked in and said “Willow.” And I was like "Mom give me a minute, because I was focused on writing. And I looked up and there was Dolce, and I was like: Oh my God.”
- We all think of Willow as a polished fashionista and songstress, but she’s just a kid like anyone else, look at what she told reporters at Vanity Fair about what she likes to eat: “I like eating pepperoni. I heat it up in the microwave and then I let it roast and then I eat it with cheese.”
- Willow’s musical debut is a full 8 years earlier than her Dad’s, making her the youngest debuting superstar in her family, to date her music video For Whip My Hair has over 600 000 000 views! Incredible!
- Willow’s birthday is on Halloween! October 31, 2000. No wonder she likes dressing up and dressing crazy!