Justin Bieber :: Fun Facts
Think you know everything there is to know about Justin Bieber? Think again! Catch Bieber Fever with Kidzworld’s all-new Justin Bieber Fun Facts!
- Justin was a street performer when he was only 13-years-old! He used to perform in front of the theatre in Stratford, Ontario, Canada where its rumored that his mom was acting in a play.
- Justin Bieber loves Tim Horton’s, a coffee and doughnut shop in Canada. Tim Horton’s also has some shops in a few American cities close to the Canadian border—try the Boston Cream!
- Justin Bieber wasn’t a big fan of his People magazine cover. When the issue came out he tweeted “Dear @peoplemag covershoot, next time I laugh real crazy warn me u r still taking pics…still appreciate u but let’s get on the same page.” A little bit later, Justin relaxed a bit and tweeted, “I look crazy as heck on the cover but if u cant laugh at yourself u aint havin fun.”
- Beyonce is Justin Bieber’s celebrity crush. “I met her at the VMAs,” Justin says. “I went up to her, said ‘I love your music,’ and she said, ‘Aw, you’re so cute.’ She’s gorgeous!”
- Justin’s first non-celeb crush happened when he was 13 years old. “It was one of those little crushes you have when you’re younger,” Justin says. But how did it work out? “I asked her out and she said no.” Ouch!
- When asked why he’s so popular, Justin ruffled a few feathers when he said, “I think it’s because I didn’t go through the Disney route. I didn’t go corny…I’ve been cool and collected.” Unlike his peers Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers, Justin is more influenced by the hip hop community. “I’m really glad they’ve taken a liking to me,” Justin said. And they definitely have—Usher and Justin Timberlake fought over Justin’s signing rights! “Having Luda [Ludacris] and Lil Wayne give me a shout out…you know, it’s cool,” Bieber says.