Pixie Lott Bio
Pop star Pixie Lott has been singing and performing since the age of five when she was in the church choir! Born Victoria Louise Lott in Bromley, south east London, where she attended Italia Contia Academy of Theatre Arts.
Pixie Lott Bio
We love Pixie's personal style!
Performing on stage with a hippie headband.
Pixie loves her denim cut offs!
From Musical Theatre to Pop Star
When Pixie was just a student, she appeared in a West End production of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang at the London Palladium and also played Louisa Von Trapp in the BBC’s Celebrate The Sound of Music production. Pixie still managed to get straight A grades in her GCSEs while juggling performing as a singer!
When she was 15, she was signed to Island De Jam Music after they heard a few of her demos. Not only is she a singer, Pixie’s a talented songwriter and even wrote music for Alexandra Burke, a past winner of X Factor! Her debut album “Turn It Up” went straight to number one on the UK Singles Chart and after a year she had already released five Top 20 singles in a row, the first one being “Mama Do”! She's also well known for her unique fashion choices and style!
In the Movies
Pixie made her television acting debut last year when she was cast as Judy, Fred Figglehorn’s crush in the film Fred: The Movie on Nickelodeon alongside Lucas Cruikshank. Her next movie is called Sweet Baby Jesus and is set to be released this year so watch for it!
- She wrote a song for the movie StreetDance 3D!
- The weirdest rumours she’s heard about herself are about her love life - magazines had her linked to both Russell Brand and Marvin Humes from JLS!
- Her mom gave her the nickname "Pixie" because she looked like a tiny cute baby who also looked fairy like!
- She’s the new face of Baby G watches!
- Her musical influences are Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston!
- Was the opening act of Rihanna’s Last Girl on Earth Tour.