BEN 10 Galactic Racing : Exclusive Character Reveal
In BEN 10 Galactic Racing, the first and only racing game based on the popular BEN 10 television series on Cartoon Network, fans will enjoy a BEN 10 multiplayer experience like never before in a galactic grand prix filled with surprises at every turn. BEN 10 Galactic Racing features over 25 exhilarating and challenging tracks that change route mid-race and is spread across five massive planets from the BEN 10 universe. Play as either Ben, Kevin or choose from 13 fan-favorite aliens and equip them in more than 30 unique karts. BEN 10 Galactic Racing presents the ultimate racing experience this fall, where every character has a special ability to utilize on the race track and even Ben can transform into different aliens mid-race!
Check out these 5 exclusive characters!
Ben Tennyson is a typical 16-year-old high school freshman, who five years ago inherited some not-so-typical responsibilities of cosmic proportions. Thanks to his Grandpa Max being a member of a super secret underground organization of “plumbers” who defend the Earth from alien invaders, Ben has become a hero involved in galactic adventures beyond his wildest dreams!
Big Chill is an intangible, ghost-like creature with a breathy, ethereal voice, who can pass through all solid matter, turn himself invisible, and drop the temperature of anything he chooses to just this side of absolute zero. Whenever this alien joins the fight, his enemies had better chill—before Big Chill does it for them!
Ghostfreak is a shadowy alien with ghost-like powers, able to phase through walls and turn invisible. His ghastly appearance is also good for putting fear into the hearts of criminals everywhere.
Because of the extreme heat of their world, Pyronites like Heatblast have had scant contact with other alien species. With little to distract them, their lives are spent perfecting an almost magical power over their surroundings. They are masters of fire, from which they can wield amazing results. Pyronites can fashion fire from their hands and mouths into many forms, which can be projected or hurled upon their enemies. Naturally convective, Pyronites can also absorb both flames and heat, making them able to put out a fire as easily as they might start one. The beings of this world do not respond well to water or other fire retardants. While small amounts might simply turn to steam, large bodies of water can extinguish a Pyronite permanently.
If being twice as big and string than the original Humungosaur isn’t enough, now he can shoot missiles from his hands. Ultimate Humungosaur is one of Ben’s largest forms. With his brute force, he does more damage to enemies with spiked arms and a spike ball at the end of his tail and launches missiles for any enemies that are out of his reach.
- Become a Champion in a Galactic Grand Prix Race! – Select a character and compete against opponents in a circuit of action-packed, high-speed races in increasingly challenging tracks filled with offensive and defensive pick-ups, where players earn awards along the way.
- Enjoy a BEN 10 Multiplayer Experience Like Never Before– The first BEN 10 racing game ever will allow players to compete against up to three friends to become the champion racer.
- Race as Your Favorite Characters – Players can race as Ben, who can transform into aliens mid-race by picking up special power-ups, or as other characters from the BEN 10 universe, each of which can use a super charged, race-changing ultimate move themed to that character’s abilities.
- Fun and Challenging Grand Prix Tracks– Players can burn rubber on more than 25 distinct race tracks, which include extreme courses that shift mid-race, on five massive planets. Players can also choose from more than 30 karts, some based on vehicles seen in the BEN 10 series, and others are available as special unlockables.
- Original Storyline with an Exceptional Level of Authenticity – The game is based on the phenomenally-successful and Emmy award-winning Cartoon Network original animated BEN 10 series and the game’s art style, sound effects and music are 100% authentic to the show.