Darkrai Wi-Fi Distribtuion
From now until June 10th, you can get your very own level 50 Darkrai on your Pokemon Black and/or Pokemon White game via Nintendo Wi-Fi. The Darkrai will be holding an Enigma Berry, which is a special item that heals 25% of the pokemon’s HP when it is hit by a super effective attack. Darkrai will know the powerful Dark Void attack that puts pokemon to sleep. It’s so good that it is banned from official tournament, but you can still use it to beat your friends!
Darkrai’s other moves are Ominous Wind, Faint Attack, and Nightmare. Its ability, Bad Dreams, causes sleeping pokemon to lose health every turn.
Here’s how to get it:
- When you start your game, select “Mystery Gift” from the main menu
- Select “Receive Gift” to open a communication channel
- After you open a communication channel, select “Get via Nintendo WFC” and choose “Yes”
- Watch as you receive Darkrai!
- Load up your game and make sure you have one open spot in your party
- Go to any Pokemon Center and speak to the deliveryman to pick up Darkrai!
- Don’t forget to save your game!
Note that you cannot have more than 11 Wonder Cards in your possession to do this. You can always delete wonder cards to make room. Just go to “Check the Card Album” after selecting “Mystery Gift” and you can view/delete your cards. You get these wonder cards whenever you receive a mystery gift. The cards simply give details of what you received in the past. They’re not super important, so don’t be afraid to delete them in order to get Darkrai!