Baseball Games for 2
Playing baseball is so much fun, but sometimes it’s tough to find enough people to play. Kidzworld has searched far and wide to bring you some baseball games that you only need two or three players to play!
Baseball Games Courtesy of ehow.com
Street Ball Courtesy of api.ning.com
Homerun Derby Courtesy of pressrepublicanphotos.com
Catch for 2 Courtesy of stinkerpot.com
Playing catch with your dad is one of the all-time most popular baseball activities. However, you can spice it up with a little bit of competition. Here is the scoring system.
- The height of the strike zone is between the catcher’s knees and the waist
- The width of the strike zone is between the catcher’s elbows
- Every strike is a point
- Every ball is minus a point
- A dropped strike is also minus a point
- Play games to 21 strikes
There’s nothing more exciting than hitting a homerun, so why not play a game where only homeruns count. You can play this with 2 players or 10. Here are the rules:
- Designate the homerun zone (over the fence, the 50 yard line, into the corn field)
- The pitcher can throw underhand pitches to the batter (easy)
- The batter gets 10 outs. You are out with three strikes or a hit that isn’t a homerun.
- 10 outs and switch. Most homeruns wins!
- Make it fun by adding a rule like a pop fly out is an automatically a switch
Ghost runner is a 3 player complete baseball game played in the infield of a baseball diamond or a smaller space like the alley. It’s played just like real baseball where the batter tries to get runs. There is a batter a pitcher and a fielder. The pitcher and the fielder work together to try and get the batter out and then they rotate. Here are the rules:
- The regular baseball rules apply to get the batter out
- You can choose one, two or three bases
- If the baseball player gets a base hit, he or she can go back to bat again and there is a ghost runner on first base.
- Batter can score a run by hitting their ghost runner back home without the ghost getting out
- The pitcher and the fielder can now attempt to get the ghost runner out by getting the ball to the next base before the batter gets to first on his next at bat.
Have Your Say
Do you know any fun baseball games? Let us know in the comments below!