The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Game Cheats (pg. 4)
The falling moon is closing in, time is drawing to a close and you'll have to hurry if Link is gonna stop Skull-Kid's terrible plan. It's time at last for the final piece of info on The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. Bring on the Toys!
Cool Toys And How To Get 'em All
Adult Wallet: Give the banker at least 200 Rupees to get this wallet that lets you carry up to 200 rupees.
Giant Wallet: Complete the 2nd Spider Dungeon and get this wallet that holds up to 500 rupees.
Large Quiver: Beat the record in the East Clock Town shooting gallery for this quiver that holds up to 40 arrows.
Hero Bow: Found in the Woodfall Temple, it lets you shoot arrows. It comes with 30 arrows when you first get it.
Bombs: Buy a bomb bag in West Clock town to be able to collect bombs and blow stuff up.
Bombchu: These are small bombs that run along the ground. You can find them in a hole in the ground to the east of Clock Town (near where you enter the cemetery - blow up a rock to find it), and another hole along a cliff wall in Great Bay Coast (near the Fairy Fountain).
Gilded Sword: Get the Razor Sword and win the Goron Races to get Gold Dust. The smith will then forge you the Gilded Sword. It won't disappear if you go back in time.
Lens of Truth:
1. The medicine for the sick witch in the Southern Swamp comes in your first bottle.
2. Finish Romani's notebook entry at the ranch and you'll get a bottle full of milk.
3. The winner of the Goron races gets a bottle full of gold dust.
4. The winner of the Beaver races in Great Bay gets a bottle. Note: The Hookshot can get you up the waterfall to where the race is held.
5. Finish the cemetery side-quest to get this bottle.
6. Finish Madam Aroma's epic notebook entry to get the final bottle.
Observatory CodeTo get into the observatory talk to the kid in east Clock Town, the code is: 53142
That's the last of 'em. if you've got a cheat we missed.