Disneyland - The Happiest Place on Earth
It's been 50 years since the happiest place landed on Earth, so it's time to party! Disneyland is celebrating its golden anniversary with a big bang of fireworks, parades, amazing rides and totally cool attractions.
Disneyland - A Magical Kingdom
In the sunny city of Anaheim, CA lies a magical kingdom called Disneyland. It's home to Mickey and the gang, Cinderella and her Prince Charming, Sleeping Beauty and the rest of the Disney peeps! This super cool amusement park is divided into eight themed areas.
- Main Street, USA brings you back to the days of horse-drawn carriages and streetcars.
- Return to the Old West to relive America's pioneer days in Frontierland.
- Adventureland is an exotic tropical place in a far-off region of the world.
- Get transported into the future in Tomorrowland.
- Fantasyland takes you to the place where dreams come true.
- Step into New Orleans Square to experience good ol' fashioned Southern charm.
- Play with whimsical wildlife creatures in Critter Country.
- Enter the land that Toons built - Mickey's Toontown - which is the actual home of your fave Disney characters!
Disneyland - Coolest Rides
You can't leave the happiest place on Earth without checking out every single ride, but there are a few you definitely shouldn't miss out on.
- Take a Jungle Cruise aboard a riverboat and explore remote forests.
- Get drenched on a watery coaster on Splash Mountain.
- Join the Star Tours to see if the Force is with you.
- Go on a rockin' roller with Indy on the Indiana Jones Adventure.
- Set sail with marauding pirates and swashbuckling mates on Pirates of the Caribbean.
Disneyland - 50th Anniversary
Turning 50 is a huge deal, and that's why Disneyland and all of the beloved Disney characters are throwing the Happiest Celebration on Earth! Must-see festivities include the Parade of Dreams and Dreams Come True Fireworks along Mainstreet. As well, Space Mountain is set to re-launch during the golden anniversary, so buckle up for an all-new, hyper-speed adventure through celestial satellites and shooting stars - it's sure to be out of this world!
Disneyland - Fun Facts
- Disneyland's address is 1313 Harbor Boulevard because M is the 13th letter of the alphabet, making the address MM for Mickey Mouse.
- Gum isn't sold at Disneyland because Walt Disney didn't want his guests to have to pick gum off their shoes every 10 minutes, as is common at other amusement parks.
- Disney's California Adventure Park
- My Trip To Disneyland Paris
- Walt Disney Biography
- More Trippin' Places to Visit!