Pokemon Emerald Game Cheats: Deoxys and Jirachi
Kidzworld member Ronnoc8801 just with a few questions about the Pokemon video games. He wants to know how to capture Jirachi and Deoxys on Pokemon Emerald and if you can capture Lugia and Ho-Oh on Pokemon FireRed. Well, Cheat Street has all the game info you need, plus walkthroughs and cheats that'll help you catch your fave Pokemon.
Catching Deoxys and Jirachi in Pokemon Emerald
Catching Ho-Oh and Lugia in Pokemon FireRed
Ok, you can catch these two Pokemon, it's just really tricky. They're both L70 and very powerful, so you need powerful Pokemon to battle them. Plus, they're on Island Eight, which you can only get to if you have a Mystery Ticket.
Getting a Mystery Ticket on Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen
There are two ways to get a Mystery Ticket.
- 1. Go to a special Nintendo event and download one.
- 2. Get a Code Breaker and use this code: 82031DBC 0002
Once you have entered the code, you'll have a Mystery Ticket and you'll be able to get to Island Eight!
Battling Lugia and Ho-Oh
They're tough Pokemon, but they have their weaknesses, here's how to beat them.
- Lugia is a Pychic/Flying Pokemon so use a Dark Pokemon to battle it. If you don't have one of those then use an Electric, Ice, Rock or Ghost Pokemon.
- Ho-Oh is a Fire/Flying Pokemon so use a Rock Pokemon to battle it. If you don't have one of those then use a Water or Electric Pokemon.
- Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire GBA Game Cheat: Gym Walkthroughs
- Pokemon Emerald: GBA Video Game Review!
- Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire GBA Game Cheats: Sky Tower Walkthrough
- Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen GBA Video Game Reviews
- Get More Pokemon Game Cheats Here