-
x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Simon's Blog - February 14, 2006

February 14, 2006

Well, it's Valentine's Day today - time for all those losers who are in love to waste their money on chocolates or flowers for that special person who's only going to dump them in a couple of months (when they could be buying something cool like video games or new skate shoes.) Totally pathetic, if you ask me.

I saw Ben in the cafeteria with Samantha today being all romantic with each other and holding hands - made me want to vomit all over them. (Except I wouldn't want to waste my vomit on people as lame as them). Ben is always borrowing money from me at the mall and he never seems to have any cash - but he somehow managed to find some money to buy Samantha chocolates and flowers. He probably stole them from somewhere - after all, he stole my girlfriend, so I wouldn't put it pass him. Well, Ben won't be getting any money from me next month when he needs to buy Kleenex because he's crying his eyes out because Samantha's just broken up with him because she realizes what a massive nerd he is. But I don't care - doesn't really bother me who he goes out with.

The only Valentine's card I got was from Sindy. Nice of her to do that but it kinda seemed like a pity card - a way for her to say, "I know you won't be getting any Valentines from any girls who actually want to go out with you, so here's a card to make you feel better." Yeah, thanks Sindy, but you didn't need to bother. It kind of felt like getting one of those particpation ribbons on Sports Day because you weren't good enough to actually win any events.

Speaking of sports events, I'm going to forget about Valentine's Day for now and check out the Olympics on TV. I'd rather watch skiers and snowboarders crash and burn on the slopes than watch people's love lives crash and burn in the cafeteria.

Later,
Simon

omg! Simon just dosen't like v-day because he dosent have a G.F to share it with!!!!
Toodles_49

Dude, Simon get over it quit being a retard. Be happy for your friend and it's not his fault she likes him so GET OVER IT.
mustanggtconvert

I see your point. Considering me and my boyfriend just broke up. But no need to shoot down the holiday..we get free chocolate! (hehe). Well, I got chocolate, so it was ok for me.
nica_izzie

Simon, just because you don't have someone to be romantic with on Valentine's Day doesn't mean you have a right to criticize those of us who do have someone. I think you're just sad because you have no girlfriend.
twinkletoes2013

Related Stories:

  • Sindy's Blog - February 9, 2006
  • Simon's Blog - January 31, 2006
  • Sindy's Blog - January 26, 2006
  • Simon's Blog - January 17, 2006
  • More Free Online Blogs by Sindy and Simon
  • 0 Comments

    Related Stories

    F1139446399531

    Do You Have a Valentine?

    • Yeah, I *heart* my Valentine.
    • No. I'm flying solo this year.
    • I'm working on it!
    • Valentine's Day is way too commercialized for me.

    Dear Dish-It In The Forums

    skylar245
    skylar245 posted in Friends:
    "rainbowpoptart" wrote: "skylar245" wrote: Teacher said to wait for the Bus Driver and the counselor, she just talks to me and doesn't tell The Princible Then maybe try telling the principal yourself, and you should also report that the driver, teacher, and counselor haven't done anything to help you. If that fails, tell another trusted adult, like your mother. I'm sure someone you're close to would do their best to get justice. This is a major problem and it's a shame no one's done anything to help. ​No one listens to me anyway but my friends
    reply about 3 hours
    rainbowpoptart
    rainbowpoptart posted in Friends:
    "skylar245" wrote:Teacher said to wait for the Bus Driver and the counselor, she just talks to me and doesn't tell The Princible Then maybe try telling the principal yourself, and you should also report that the driver, teacher, and counselor haven't done anything to help you. If that fails, tell another trusted adult, like your mother. I'm sure someone you're close to would do their best to get justice. This is a major problem and it's a shame no one's done anything to help.
    reply about 3 hours
    skylar245
    skylar245 posted in Friends:
    "rainbowpoptart" wrote: "skylar245" wrote: My bus driver does NOTHING about it EVEN IF HE SEE'S IT! he only wrote the two girls up but not the girl that hit me Then report them to a teacher or the school counselor. Behaviour like that is not acceptable in the slightest. ​Teacher said to wait for the Bus Driver and the counselor, she just talks to me and doesn't tell The Princible
    reply about 3 hours
    rainbowpoptart
    rainbowpoptart posted in Friends:
    "skylar245" wrote:My bus driver does NOTHING about it EVEN IF HE SEE'S IT! he only wrote the two girls up but not the girl that hit me Then report them to a teacher or the school counselor. Behaviour like that is not acceptable in the slightest.
    reply about 3 hours
    skylar245
    skylar245 posted in Friends:
    "rainbowpoptart" wrote: "skylar245" wrote: Rainbowpoptart they don't just say things, it CAN get physical for a few days! like once someone punched me in shoulder because I blocked them hitting my stomach, and two girls who shall remain nameless fought on the bus, Physical? Well my gosh, report them to an authority figure! You can't let them get away with that kind of stuff. ​My bus driver does NOTHING about it EVEN IF HE SEE'S IT! he only wrote the two girls up but not the girl that hit me
    reply about 3 hours