Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide TV Show Facts
It's a jungle out there and every student knows it! That's why seventh-grader Ned Bigby is taking on the daunting task of writing a book on how to survive junior high school! He shares his tips and tricks on the Nickelodeon show, Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide, as he and his two best friends get into one wacky adventure after another. On June 8 and 9, 2007, join Ned and his friends for the Ned Shred Weekend! You'll catch two, never-before-seen Ned movies starring your fave Nick star. Get the 411 on this funny show right here!
Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide - Main Cast
- Ned - Devon Werkheiser
- Moze - Lindsey Shaw
- Cookie - Dan Curtis Lee
- Suzie Crabgrass - Christian Serratos
- Seth Powers - Alex Black
- Billy Loomer - Kyle Swann
- Claire Sawyer - Brooke Marie Bridges
- Gordy - Daran Norris
Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide - Fun Facts
- Ned decided to start the school survival guide after being rescued from the girl's bathroom by a substitute teacher.
- A book based on the show featuring Ned's tips will be released on September 1, 2006. It's called Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide Book of Top Ten Lists!
- Fans of the show, and even his own friends, call Devon Werkheiser "Ned."
- You can catch bloopers and other outtakes at the end of each episode.
- Lucy Hale, a former member of American Juniors, will make a guest appearance on the show on June 9, 2006.
Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide - Quotes
"If you're trying out for cheerleading and you're a boy... I have absolutely no tips." - Ned
"I'm here if you need me... but please don't need me." - Ned
"On a stink scale, he's a perfect 10." - Moze
"And so what if I liked Moze? Whats the big deal? If I were a girl and I found out I liked me, I'd be thrilled." - Ned
"I do what I want, when I want." - Cookie
For more info on the Ned Shred Weekend, head to www.nick.com