Monopoly: The Mega Edition Review
The world's most famous game is bigger and faster than ever before! Kidzworld reviews Monopoly: The Mega Edition.
The makers of Monopoly have turned things up a mega-sized notch with Monopoly: The Mega Edition! Each player starts out with a whopping $2,500 (including a new $1,000 bill) on a quad-fold board that's, well... mega-sized. That gives it room for 12 additional spaces including new states like Florida and California. Once you buy all the properties in a group, you get to build more houses, hotels, skyscrapers and even a depot! There are also Bus Tickets and a special Speed Die that let you and your pals zip through the game, making it much more fun and intense. But watch out - the Bus Tickets expire and the Speed Die can make you land on the next property you owe rent on, and trust us, the rent will be huge!
- The game moves a lot faster thanks to the Speed Die and Bus Tickets.
- Comes with colorfully illustrated rules.
- You get to play with $1,000 bills - talk about bein' rich!
- Too bad the money isn't real.
- Rent prices are sky-high!
- Player's tokens are still the same-old.
- For more info on Monopoly: The Mega Edition, head to www.hasbro.com!
Monopoly Mega Edition Rating:
Age: 8 and up.
Price Range Legend