LeapFrog Explorer Globe and Leapster L-Max Review
The folks at LeapFrog are always coming out with new interactive toys. We're taking a look at a couple of their recent innovations - the LeapFrog Explorer Globe and the Leapster L-Max. Check 'em out!
LeapFrog Explorer Globe
The LeapFrog Explorer Globe looks like a standard desk globe - but it's anything but ordinary. The talking globe features an interactive pen, which you use to locate countries, get world statistics from the globe's built-in atlas, and play games. The globe has two modes - Facts and Eureka Challenge - which allow you to either get info or test your knowledge. Geography has never been so fun!
LeapFrog Explorer Globe - Thumbs Up
- Both fun and educational.
- Thousands of world facts and six different games.
- Stylish globe will brighten up your room.
LeapFrog Explorer Globe - Thumbs Down
- Certain geographical information (population, for example) will quickly become out of date.
- Big price tag.
LeapFrog Explorer Globe Rating:
Age: 8 and up.
Leapster L-Max Learning System
The Leapster L-Max is a portable TV learning system that allows you to play on the handheld system or plug it in to a TV for even bigger fun. The console plays all kids of educational games (sold separately) that will teach you anything from multiplication to geography. It's durable, compact and - most importantly - fun!
Leapster L-Max - Thumbs Up
- Play on the small screen for on-the-go fun or plug into a TV for big screen entertainment.
- Educational and fun.
- Smaller and easier to handle than the previous Leapster model.
Leapster L-Max - Thumbs Down
- Speaker is on handgrip so sound can be muffled.
- Screen is hard to see in bright light (like outside).
Leapster L-Max Rating:
Price Range Legend
For Technical Support contact Leapfrog at www.leapfrog.com/en/home/support.html