SpongeBob SquarePants: Atlantis SquarePantis, PS2 Cheats
Squishy SpongeBob SquarePants and his friends are off to Atlantis for a crazy adventure full of excitement, treasure and horrible danger. Ack! Even with your help, the square-panted one is in deep trouble at the bottom of the ocean. But, Cheat Street is here game cheats to help you unlock invulnerability and more! Check them out and don't forget to come back for all the game cheats, codes, secrets, hints, tips and walkthroughs to help you beat your fave games!
To activate these cheats, the first thing you need to do is go to the Cheats option on the game menu and enter "Partytime" to activate them. Then, enter the code you want to use! Here they are.
- bounce - Unlock all the levels.
- strong well - Make Patrick or SpongeBob strong for 30 seconds.
- speedy - Make Patrick or SpongeBob super fast for 30 seconds.
- unbreakable - Give Patrick or SpongeBob an invulnerability shield.
- redspongebob - Dress SpongeBob up in his karate gi.
- greensandy - Dress Sandy Cheeks up in her karate gi.
There's a cheat code that lets Patrick or SpongeBob fly around, but it's a bit tricky because you have to change it for each level. Here's the basic code.
- fly - Let SpongeBob fly!
- jet - Let Patrick fly!
- You have to add a different letter to the end of the code for each level. For level 1 it's "a", level 2 is "b", level 3 is "c" and so on. So, to make SpongeBob SquarePants fly on level 2, the code is: flyb.
That's it for SpongeBob SquarePants video game cheats and walkthroughs this week. But, come back next week for even more game cheats! Don't forget, if you get stuck and need a game cheat code, and let him know!
- Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots Cheats - Unlockable Awards
- Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots Game Cheats
- SpongeBob SquarePants Facts
- Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution :: Wii Game Cheats
- Get More Awesome Video Game Cheats Here!