Fashion Police :: 2008 MTV Video Music Awards
The 2008 MTV Video Music Awards went down without a hitch on September 7, 2008. Rihanna and Kanye West gave stellar performances, and Britney Spears won her first VMA ever! Other than that, there was no drama or scandalous moments to take our focus away from the fashion hits and misses of the night. Check out Kidzworld's picks for the best and worst dressed!
Best Dressed: Britney Spears
Britney Spears kicked off the 25th anniversity... er, anniversary of the MTV VMAs by introducing Rihanna's opening performance. She sparkled in a silver dress that had lots of sequins and fringe, and then switched into a pretty, equally sparkly one-shouldered minidress halfway through the show. She went on to win three moonmen for Piece of Me, redeeming herself from her disastrous performance at last year's show.
Best Dressed: Miley Cyrus
- Rihanna - Rihanna looked fierce in a black bustier, green high-waisted mini and platinum blonde streak through her hair. We love how she takes fashion risks and never looks like anyone else on the red carpet!
- Chris Brown - Chris Brown was smokin' hot in his white blazer and turquoise tie, which he dressed down with jeans and sneakers.
- Click here to check out the worst dressed celebs at the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards!
- 2008 MTV Video Music Awards Live Blog
- Fashion Police :: 2008 MTV Movie Awards
- Fashion Police :: 2007 MTV Video Music Awards
- More Fashion Police!