Fashion Police :: 2008 MTV Video Music Awards (pg. 2)
The 2008 MTV Video Music Awards went down without a hitch on September 7, 2008. Rihanna and Kanye West gave stellar performances, and Britney Spears won her first VMA ever! Other than that, there was no drama or scandalous moments to take our focus away from the fashion hits and misses of the night. Check out Kidzworld's picks for the best and worst dressed!
Worst Dressed: Katy PerryIt was a battle of the pants at this year's VMAs. Katy Perry was so busy applying her cherry chapstick and kissing a girl that she forgot to wear pants! She completely missed the mark of the pinup girl image she was going for, and ended up looking like she was wearing her grandmother's old bathing suit.
Worst Dressed: Lil WayneUnlike Katy Perry, Lil Wayne actually wore pants, but they were hung so low that we saw more of his boxers than we ever want to see of anyone's underpants.
- Pink - Pink looked like a member of a three-ring circus act in a striped strapless frock that could double as a tent.
- Christina Aguilera - It's great how Christina Aguilera changes up her style every time she releases an album, but this new goth-meets-futuristic chick look really freaks us out.
- Click here to check out the best dressed celebs at the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards!
- 2008 MTV Video Music Awards Live Blog
- Fashion Police :: 2008 MTV Movie Awards
- Fashion Police :: 2007 MTV Video Music Awards
- More Fashion Police!