Star Wars :: The Clone Wars TV Show Facts
- Anakin Skywalker - A Jedi Knight, Anakin is a bit of a rebel. He is closely watched by the Jedi Council, many of whom believe he is too unstable to be a Jedi. He becomes known as “The Hero With No Fear” during the Clone Wars, and takes on a student (padawan learner) called Ahsoka Tano.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi - A Jedi Master, Obi-Wan was Anakin’s teacher when he was a padawan learner. During the Clone Wars, Obi-Wan’s heroics earn him a seat on the Jedi Council.
- Yoda - A Jedi Master who becomes a General during the Clone Wars. Yoda believes in Anakin’s abilities, but wonders about trusting him to use the Force for good.
- General Grievous - A separatist and enemy of the Republic, Grievous is out to take down the Jedis and to further the Dark Side in the galaxy.
- Count Dooku - Leader of the separatists and trainer of Dark Jedis, also known as the Siths.
- Padme Amidala - Queen of the Planet Naboo and its representative in the Galactic Senate. Padme and Anakin’s destinies are bound to one another, even though she may not know it yet.
- Ahsoka Tano - Anakin’s padawan student, Ahsoka learns from the Jedi Master as he changes from the rebellious child into the reserved Jedi Knight who would eventually cross to the Dark Side and become Darth Vader.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars takes place between the Star Wars Episodes II and III movies, and after the Clone Wars computer animated film.
- Anthony Daniels, who has done the voice of C-3P0 for all six films and the Star Wars: Clone Wars movie, also voices the droid in this series.
- This is the first time that George Lucas, the creator of Star Wars, has ever allowed the Star Wars galaxy to be used in a television show.
- The character of the padawan learner Ahsoka is based on George Lucas’ own daughters.
“In this war, a danger there is, of losing who we are.” – Yoda
”Goodbye, Jedi!” – General Grievous
“Skywalker is leading the mission. Do not underestimate him.” – Count Dooku
“Weapons do not win battles. Your mind, powerful it is.” – Yoda
”I may just be a padawan, but soon, I will be a Jedi.” - Ahsoka
“Roger. Roger. Roger. Roger. Roger.” – The Clone Troopers
- Star Wars :: The Clone Wars Movie Review
- Star Wars :: Clone Wars Game Preview
- Test Your Star Wars Video Game Knowledge