Summer Sports Camps
Why not ditch your parents this summer and spend some time playing your favorite sport? Read on for info on summer sports camps. You can meet some new friends, learn from the best and avoid getting a summer job.
Kids Summer Basketball Camps
- Harlem Globetrotters Summer Basketball Camp - Learn basketball skills from actual members of the Harlem Globe Trotters. These are super fun camps that are great for both beginning players and those that want to advance their game by learning from the best.
- Girls Basketball Camps - Great list of summer basketball camps for girls. Listings include camps for beginners, high school players and ones featuring WNBA players.
- 76ers Camp - Summer camp run by the Philadelphia 76ers. You may not become the next Allen Iverson - but you'll definitely improve your game. Includes day camps, overnight camps and a dance camp taught my members of the Sixers Cheer Team.
Kids Summer Soccer Camps
- Eurotech Soccer Camps - Celebrate the 2006 World Cup by heading to soccer camp this summer. Weekly or daily summer soccer camps around the United States and England. Camps available for individual players or full teams.
- Major League Soccer Camps - Official soccer camp of MLS. Soccer camps and clinics across the United States for both competitive and recreational players. A special camp for goalkeepers is also available.
Kids Summer Football Camps
- Sports International Football Camps - Summer football camps for ages eight to 18. Taught by NFL players and coaches. Special clinics also available for linebackers, linemen, quarterbacks and receivers.
- NFL's Junior Development Program - Get ready for the upcoming football season with spring and summer football camps for boys aged 12 to 14. The Junior Development Program focuses on developing good football skills for those players planning to play high school football.
- QBR Football Camp - Get the offence going with a week-long summer football camp especially designed for quarterbacks and receivers. These camps are a great way to improve skills, learn new plays and meet other players.
Kids Summer Cheerleading Camps
- American Cheerleaders Association - Looking to improve your liberty or master a new stunt? Spend a week at cheer camp and learn new cheerleading techniques, cheers and more. Camps available across the United States for all age groups.
- Champion Cheerleading - Cheer camps for all levels. Learn basic cheer skills or attend a camp that specializes in tumbling and stunts. Camps available for both entire cheer squads and individual cheerleaders.
Kids Summer Gymnastics Camps
- US Gymnastics Training Center - Weekly camps with instruction from former Olympic gymnasts including 2004 Olympian, Carly Patterson.
Are you going to summer camp this year? Or do you think summer camps suck? what you think about summer camps?
- Camping With the Globetrotters
- Summer Solstice
- Quiz the Coach - I Can't Shoot Foul Shots
- More Sports and Fitness Tips