Nickelodeon's Dora the Explorer: Explore The Earth! DVD Review
There’s a new video coming out on April 13, 2010, from Nickelodeon. Just in time for Earth Day and the coming of spring, Explore The Earth! includes fun facts and info about different seasons and environments, animals in different parts of the world and more!
This DVD comes with four fun stories featuring some of your fave Nick characters:
- Mixed-Up Seasons: Dora and Boots love the beach in the summer, but someone doesn’t – a snowman! Help Dora and Boots fix all four mixed-up seasons!
- To The South Pole: Help Dora and Boots talk to lots of different animals and ride on a plane, a boat and even a snowmobile to bring a lost penguin back to his family in the snowy South Pole!
- Save Dirego: Diego is an Animal Rescuer, but in this adventure the animals need to help rescue him!
- Beaches: Dora and Boots must cross crab-infested sand dunes and a broken boardwalk to find Boots’ floaties so he can swim in the ocean, and they need your help!
Video: Geography Seasons
Have Your Say
What’s your FAVE SEASON: Spring, Summer, Winter or Fall? Let us know in the Comments section below!
- Nick Jr. Favorites: Go Green! DVD Review
- Yun Zi: The Cutest Panda Bear Cub Ever
- Ice Age: Dawn Of The Donosaurs :: Movie Review
- Where On Earth Is Carmen Dandiego?