Aaron Carter Biography
Birthdate: December 7, 1987
Birthplace: Tampa, Florida
Aaron Carter's Start
Aaron Carter's musical career began when he landed the role of lead singer in a band called Dead End. Aaron left the band after about two years because they were leaning towards alternative music and he wanted to do pop. Aaron big break came however in 1997 when he performed with his famous bro, Nick Carter, at a Backstreet Boys concert in Germany. He managed to catch the attention of Edel Records who signed him on the spot. Aaron Carter released his first single, Crush On You and in 1998 he released his first full album, Aaron Carter
Aaron Carter Keeps The Hits Coming
Aaron Carter's second release on Jive records, Aaron's Party (Come Get It), did really well thanks to the first single, Aaron's Party. To promote the album Aaron Carter opened for Britney Spears on her Oops! summer tour. And Aaron's come a long way since then. Now 18, Aaron is getting ready to release his fourth album, Saturday Night, in the summer of 2005. The single, Saturday Night, is already tearing up the charts!
Aaron Carter - Did U know?
- Aaron Carter has a fraternal twin sister named Angel. They were born just one minute apart.
- Aaron Carter used to date Hilary Duff.
- Aaron Carter starred in Broadway's hit musical Seussical, which is based on the Dr. Seuss book, Green Eggs And Ham.
- Aaron Carter's first album was recorded when he was ten.
- Aaron Carter also used to date Lindsay Lohan - which caused tension between Hilary and Lindsay for years.
Aaron Carter Says...
"If I had to choose between Backstreet Boys and *NSYNC, I'd pick *NSYNC - they're awesome."\
"But you know, you actually have a lot more enemies being a star than you do being a normal person, because some people get jealous, some people don't think you're fit for it, or some people just wanna be doing what you do."
- Fat Albert Movie Review
- Backstreet Boys Bio
- Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius Soundtrack Review
- More Celebrity Bios, News And More!