America's Next Top Model Cycle 15 :: Episode 1
On Cycle 15 of America’s Next Top Model, Tyra and her crew are adding new stakes to the competition: the winner will not only be signed with IMG Model and receive a $100,000 Cover Girl contract, but she’ll also get two spreads in Italian Vogue.
America's Next Top Model
The girls were brought to Palm Springs where they underwent individual interviews with the judges, settled into their hotel and began the inevitable drama that makes ANTM the deliciously catty show that it is.
After the interviews, only 20 girls were asked to say. They competed in a garden party photo shoot where pairs of girls went head to head trying to out-model their partner. For six girls, that was the first and last photo shoot they would ever experience on America’s Next Top Model.
After the Jay’s discussed each model-hopeful with Tyra, they narrowed down the selection to the 14 girls with the most model potential:
- Anamaria (19) – Queens, New York
- Kendal (23) – Northport, Alabama
- Rhianna (20) San Diego, California
- Chris (20) – Arlington, Texas
- Jane (19) – Baltimore, Maryland
- Chelsey (22) – Boise, Idaho
- Liz (21) – Arlington, Texas
- Sara (21) – Menifee, California
- Lexie (18) – Geneva, Illinois
- Esther (18) – Boston, Massachusetts
- Kacey (20) – Palmdale, California
- Kayla (19) – Rockford, Illinois
- Ann (19) – Dallas, Texas
- Terra (24) – Arlington, Texas
Next week, the competition really begins. The top 14 contestants will strut their stuff on a sky-high runway. Hopefully no one is afraid of heights!