Happy Halloween From The Power Rangers
Saban Brands announced today a forthcoming multi-platform national Halloween safety campaign featuring the Samurai Power Rangers, along with additional activities for their Power Rangers emPOWER initiative for fall 2011.
Power Rangers Samurai
Videos about Halloween safety featuring the cast of the #1 kids action series Power Rangers Samurai will air in movie theaters nationwide before PG and G-rated films.
Power Ranger Halloween Safety Tips
Tips to keep you safe on Halloween night!
- Make sure your -tick-or-treat bag is sturdy and strong to hold all of your candy!
- Never to trick-or-treating alone. Use teamwork and stay in groups or with a parent
- Wear confrotable shoes
- Say 'NO' to stangers!
- Stop, srop and roll, and how to dial 9-1-1 in case your cosume acidentally catches on fire!
- Place your name, phone number and address on your costume or in your pocket
- Map out your plan of attach so you don't get lost!
- When trick-or-treating, make sure to also take a glow stick or flashlight, or add reflective tape to your costume so that cars may more easily see you
- Stay on sidewalks
- Walk, don't run!
- Approach only lit houses
- Accept treats at the doorway only. Never go inside a house when trick-or-treating
Samurai Red Ranger, Samurai Pink Ranger and Samurai Blue Ranger
Beginning next month, Saban Brands will launch a multi-platform campaign focused on Halloween safety featuring the Power Rangers, designed to reach parents and children at schools, in theaters, online, and at home.
Special bulletin board posters reinforcing safe trick-or-treating guidelines will be distributed to 5,000+ elementary schools across the country. Also, online, kids can visit powerrangers.com/Halloween for more Halloween safety tips, videos, activities, games and resources throughout the month of October. The Power Rangers will also be reaching parents and kids through some of the most popular parenting blogs, entertainment websites, and gaming portals.
“Saban Brands is committed to sharing the message of Halloween safety with young Power Rangers fans and parents worldwide,” said Saban Brands president Elie Dekel. “In addition, we’re also continuing to encourage families to live a more active and healthier lifestyle with the Power Rangers emPOWER program.”