Top 10 Fun and Flirty Headbands
Headbands are hot whether you're hippie chic, 20's retro, cute and sassy, or a trendy fashionista. Here, Elle shares their hottest designs for spring, prom, summer and beyond for whatever fashion trend strikes your fancy!
1. Retro glam and Art Deco style beaded silver flower headband. Pairs perfectly with a 1920's straight flapper style dress or a little black dress.
2. Rhinestone flower headbands sparkle plenty and look great paired with bright bold colors or classic black.
3. Spangled bows add Wow to an everyday school outfit. They also look great when you're on stage!
4. This small silver mesh bow headband adds a little dazzle to an everyday preppy styles outfit or a cute summer dress topped with a cardigan.
5. Groovy girls everywhere need a go-to headwrap and this one is soft, silky and so pretty. Wear it with your favorite long flowing skirt and puffy blouse or tank, of course, and wear it over loose flowing hair or a braid. This wrap keeps your hair neat in a convertible, at the beach or out for a stroll in the meadow.
6. This animal print hair wrap is soft, silky and thick enough to keep back even the most untamed tresses. Pair it with other animal prints, if you dare, especially with a little black tank and a short black skirt over cheetah print tights and ballet flats.
7. Gold and bronze beaded applique headband. It packs a big punch but it's actually very light and stays put on straight or curly hair. Darker metallics shine brightly on cool autumn days and nights and pair beautifully with a preppy dark blazer over jeans or a subtly dark sparkled evening dress.
8. A dark beaded headwrap is all the rage on the red carpet and the big screen. Wear it across the forehead for an earthy look (like Paris Hilton and Mischa Barton), or up above the hairline over a tight bun.
9. A simple double gold braided headband can be all things to almost all people. This looks terrific over a pixie cut, an updo, across the forehead, or simply up top, crowning your everyday glory. Blondes should beware of gold headbands, as they may blend into the hair and get lost.
10. A trio of thin braided metallic headbands come in gold, silver and bronze to add a metallic touch to any style. Pick one to match your mood, your outfit or your other accessories.
Have Your Say
What's your favorite headband style? Are you more of a bling girl, into animal prints, flouncy florals or girly bows? Comment below and share your favorite ways to rock this awesome style!