Glee's Back-To-School Recipe Guide
Finn’s Grilled Cheesus
Serves: 4 | Prep: 10 min | Cook: 45 min
8 slices white bread
4 slices cheddar cheese
3 tablespoons butter
- Preheat a skillet or grill pan over medium heat.
- Place bread butter side down onto skillet and add 1 slice of cheese.
- Butter a second slice of bread on one side and place butter side up on top of sandwich.
- Grill until lightly browned and flip over; continue grilling until cheese is melted.
- Pray for Cheesus.
- Repeat for remaining sandwiches.
Emma’s Crustless Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches
Serves: 4 | Prep: 10 min
- 12 slices bread
- Peanut Butter
- Fruit jelly or preserves of your choice
- Toast 4 of the bread slices. These pieces will be used in the center of the sandwiches.
- After cooling, spread both sides of one center slice with peanut butter.
- Of the remaining non-toasted slides, spread one side of each with jelly or preserves.
- Place two of the slices with jelly or preserved on each side of the peanut butter slices. Repeat for each sandwich.
- Carefully cut the crusts off of all four sides of each sandwich.
- Cut each sandwich diagonally.
Santana’s Spicy Buffalo Wings
Serves: 12 | Prep: 10 min | Cook: 45 min
- 2 lbs. chicken wings
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Celery sticks and carrots for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a bowl toss the wings with the oil, and salt. Place into a plastic bag, add the flour and shake to coat evenly.
- Remove wings from the bag, shake off excess flour, and spread out evenly on greased baking pan. Bake for about 15 minutes, turn, and bake another 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce in a pan, bring to a simmer over low heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- After the wings are cooked, transfer to a large bowl and toss with sauce until completely covered.
- Serve with celery sticks and carrots.
Matthew Morrison’s Amazing Chili Cream Cheese Dip
Serves: 10 | Prep: 5 min | Cook: 2 hours
- 8 oz. of cream cheese cubed
- 1 16 oz can turkey chili
- Combine cream cheese and chili in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with chips.
Jane Lynch’s Dream Bars
Serves: 12 | Prep: 10 min | Cook: 30 mins
- 1/2 cup (one stick) salted butter
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12 oz. bag of chocolate chips
- 1 cup of peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (325 degrees for glass dish). Melt butter in 13x9 pan in the oven (make sure not to burn butter). Remove pan with melted butter.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs evenly over melted butter.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over graham cracker crumbs.
- Top with chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
- Press down firmly.
- Bake 25-30 minutes (until lightly browned).
- Cut into bars and serve.
Click here to read more of your favorite Glee recpices!
Glee Season 3 is available on Blu-ray August 14th!