Revenge Season 1 DVD Review
The name says it all when it comes to ABCs hit debut thriller-drama Revenge, which follows the story of Amanda Clarke, a young girl who moves to the Hamptons to secretly exact justice on the people who framed her father and ruined her life. Find out more
Full of intrigue, unexpected plot twists, uncovered secrets and enough double crossing and action to leave you dizzy and at the edge of your seat, Revenge burst onto the scene this year with a bang. Starring Emily VanCamp (Everwood, Brothers and Sisters) as Amanda Clarke, a girl who's life is ruined as child when her unsuspecting father is framed for a horrendous crime by his high society neighbors and so-called friends in the Hamptons. After being insitutionalized her whole childhood, Amanda learns the truth about her father and sets out to destory the people whochanged her life forever - one cocktail party at a time.
Disguising herself as an heiress named Emily Thorne with the help of her awkward yet rich tech-savy friend Nolan Ross (Gabriel Mann), Amanda reenters life in the Hamptons and pits herself against The Graysons and the Hamptons high society set, bringing them down one by one.
The cast also includes Golden Globe Award Winner Madeleine Stowe, Josh Bowman (Make it or Break it), Connor Paolo (Gossip Girl).
Revenge:The Complete First Season comes with more than a few surprise extras, check it out:
- Deleted Scenes: six revealing never-before seen scenes.
- Bloopers and Outtakes: a gag reel that'll make you feel like you're part of the cast.
- Pilot Commentary: Director Mike Kelley and star Emily Van Camp guide viewers through the ins and outs of the pilot episode.
- Music Videos: Music from the show, including Christina Perri's "Distance" and Angus &Julia Stone's "For You".
- Nolan Ross Exposed: Fans of Emily Thorne/Amanda Clarke's enigmatic tech-savvy sidekick can get some insight into this crazy character with unseen footage from Nolan Ross's interview with reporter Sarah Sanchez.
- At Home in the Hamptons: Revenge starlet Ashley Madweke, who plays personal assistant to the mighty Grayson family in the show gives audiences a tour of "the neighborhood."
- Roadmap to Revenge: Emily VanCamp walks viewers through the checkpoints on the roade revenge, including themes, plotpoints and characters.
- Haute Hamptons - Femme Fatale Fashion: Costume Designer Jill Ohanneson takes us into the walk-in closets of the Emily Thorne and Victoria Grayson, showing us what it takes to dress for success.
Revenge:The Complete First Season Rating
Have Your Say
Do you watch Revenge? Let us know in the comments section below!