How to Set Up a Lemonade Stand
Setting up a lemonade stand is a classic summer fun activity that might just fund some of the other stuff you want to do! Find out How to Set Up a Lemonade Stand!
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!
Courtesy of Wedding Window
It's blistering hot and you can't hit the pool or do anything because you've got the no-money blues - never fear! There's an easy way to make a few bucks when the sun is shining, and people will even thank you for it! First thing is first, you need to decide where you want to have your stand and ideally rope your BFF or your siblings into helping out (just remember to be fair and split the profits at the end of the day!) If you pick a park or a beach, you're bound to get a ton of walk-by traffic, but you might need to enlist your parents to help you car the stuff there, and help set up. Check out the list of things you'll need.
Summer is the season on lemonade stands!
Courtesy of Drake Hotel
What You'll Need
- Lemonade (check out this recipe)
- Table (a folding table is ideal if you're going far from your house)
- Tablecloth (this can piece of drop cloth)
- Plastic Cups
- A sign (this could be a fun art project on it's own, remember to set your price and stick to it)
- A cooler or ice (especially if you aren't near your house)
- Apron (lemonade doesn't seem messy, but accidents happen!)
- Change (people might ask you to break a bill)
Fresh lemon slice will make your lemonade into eye candy
Tips & Tricks
- There are lots of ways to make your stand more appealing, here are a few of them:
- Decorate your table with flowers
- Make your sign colorful and enticing! Lemonade is a cheerful business after all
- Whether you decide to make your lemonade from scratch or from concentrate, make it more enticing by adding slices of lemon at the top (it'll make it taste fresher too!)
- Don't be shy! Make sure people know you're there and then reel them in with your charm.
Have Your Say
Have you ever had a lemonade stand? Tell us about it!