Austin North Q&A
Teen actor Austin North gets up to some double trouble playing a twin opposite OIivia Holt in the new sitcom I Didn't Do It. Kidzworld caught up with him for a quick Q&A about the new show. Check out what Austin had to say!
Austin stars as Logan Watson on I Didn't Do It
Courtesy of Jared Thomas Kocka Photography
KW: How old are you and where are you from?
- Austin: 17 years old and born in Cincinnati, Ohio
KW: How did you become interested in acting?
- Austin: My sister was first interested, so I kind of 'went along for the ride' then got a huge passion for it once I saw how fun it was.
KW: Your new show I Didn't Do It debuts this month, what is it about?
- Austin: It's about a brother and sister who are fraternal twins. I play the twin, along with Olivia Holt. We are freshmen and having fun with our three best friends on the show. Basically, getting ourselves into some messy situations, then figuring out how to get out of it. Of course, when asked, me and my sister both say 'I didn't do it'!
I Didn't Do It premiered January 17th, 2014
Courtesy of Disney
KW: Can you describe your character on I Didn't Do it?
- Austin: Logan Watson is ultra cool and laid back. He's loyal to his friends and loves to have a good time. He is the kind of guy who gets himself into predicaments and actually enjoys it because he thinks he has the answer to get his way back out of it - and its not always the best way.
KW: What is it like working with Olivia Holt?
- Austin: Olivia is great! I met her when I played 'Ricky Weaver' on her Disney XD show Kickin It, and we've all stayed friends for the last few years. She's seriously so down to earth and like a sister to me. We are super comfortable working together and have a lot of fun!
Austin in I Didn't Do It
Courtesy of Disney
KW: You've been in a few different shows, like ANT Farm and Kickin It, which one has been the most fun to shoot in the past?
- Austin: That's kind of impossible to say because seriously it's so fun to work with different casts. I've made great friends from every show I've worked on.
KW: Which actors do you look up to?
- Austin: I admire Shia LaBeouffor his acting style and projects he's done.
KW: What's something most fans might not know about you?
- Austin: I love cars. Like, seriously love cars.
KW: We hear you play drums, any plans to pursue a music career as well?
- Austin: I'd love to incorporate my passion for playing drums into the projects I work on.
- Sport: Basketball
- Color: Red
- Band: Hillsong United
- Movie: Hard to say. Comedies in general.
Check out the promo for I Didn't Do It below!
Have Your Say
Will you watch I Didn't Do It? What do you think about Austin North? let us know in the comments section below.