Anti-Avril Peeps Speak Out!
Anti-Avril Lavigne fans who believe the singer is a poser speak out in this article featuring Avril Lavigne pictures from Saturday Night Live.
Kidz Submit By:Nickname:KurtCobainIsGod
Anti-capatalism, have you people ever heard of that? Well, that's one thing punks are into, and I can say that Avril is definately not into that. She's more for capitalism. Down with AVRIL and all her stupid followers, thanks to her the punk scene is filled with posers. Thanks, a lot!
Kidz Submit By:Nickname: stepunker420
It really sickens me reading about how much people love Avril Lavigne. The girl's a complete poser! She claims to be punk and be a skater... first of all, she can't even skate and she's about as far from punk as it gets. She's making REAL punks and skaters look bad. And, her music? Stupid and pointless, with no depth that and it sounds like the lyrics were written by a second grader. Oh, and Skater Boi, is the saddest excuse for punk rock that I've ever heard. All of you Avril fans have obviously never heard her sing live. She can't sing! She claims to play the guitar... hmmm... well, she certainly has a guitar with her a lot but strumming a few chords in the Complicated video doesn't exactly convince me. Avril is trying so hard not to appear as a pop princess that she's making herself look ridiculously STUPID. Ever notice Avril's just as skinny as Christina or Britney? Coincedence? Not! Now she goes and calls herself a "Sid Vicious for the new generation." Sid Vicious was a REAL punk and his band was a REAL punk band, unlike this skinny, little piece of garbage that people call Avril.
Kidz Submit By:Nickname:rockin_gurl123
Avril Lavigne sends pure disgust down my spine, causing me to gag. All the little Avril followers just can't see through the poseurness and hypocrisy. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Now here's some things I would like to clear up.
1. ELLEgirl June 2002 Avril says "I'm a skater punk who plays guitar-driven rock." Then in YM October 2002 she says "I never claimed to be punk."
2. She writes her own songs? Hardly. She CO-WROTE them. Check the CD cover! It didn't "..come from the heart, every bit."
3. Along with Avril's lack of songwriting, I'm sure she can play the guitar just as well - and I'm sure that's exactly the reason why she never has her guitar with her live, right?
4. She loves to say that she would never show her body like Britney Spears, but then what's with her showing off her butt crack? "Plumber's Butt-princess" Avril.
5. She obviously goes around saying she hates "Oh baby, baby" songs" and disses them every chance she gets. Yet, check the song Things I'll Never Say - at least Britney never proposed marriage.
6. This girl never even heard of the Sex Pistols - basic punk music knowledge!
7. She turned down an offer to sing with Nick Carter for his CD because she didn't want to be put into a teen pop box. I'm sure that concert on TEENick didn't put her there.
8. Avril admitted that she was a cheerleader because well, ya know ALL punk rawkers just HAVE to wave pom poms in the air with pink little bows in their hair.
Bottom line, Avril isn't authentic. She's as bogus as they come. This girl gets whatever is stereotypically punk, and lets the MTV network executives make her popular, so that she can appear on EVERY bubble gum magazine out there. Yeah, way to keep it real, punk. "Rawk on."
Kidz Submit By:Nickname:toxic_skull