Goody two-shoes super-spyheroes like Austin Powers, James Bond and Kim Possible are always beating up evil henchmen, disarming doomsday devices and saving the world from villainous plots. Well, it's time for you to take over and conquer the world properly with the Evil Genius PC game demo. With this computer game you can cackle evilly as you build underground bases, train sharks with lasers on their heads, hire mindless minions and take over the world! Here's the 411 on the game and how to download the demo.
The Basics of World Domination - Evil Genius Style
As an evil genius, it's up to you to hire minions, plan your base, give your henchmen orders and keep your eyes open for Cody Banks and other secret agents. It's like playing a Sim game - you get a bunch of bling to spend on base and minion upgrades that'll let you conquer the world. While you're building your evil lair, special agents keep trying to ruin your fun by bustin' up your stuff and knocking your minions around. What a bunch of lame-os! Keep on your toes and keep 'em out or you'll get busted.
Conquering the World 101 - Downloading The Evil Genius Demo
Get your goons ready for some basic instructions, or you can do it yourself if they're too busy drooling and picking their noses. Here are the step-by-step instructions for downloading the free game demo:
2. In the center of the grey computer image there's an orange button that says "Get The Demo" - click it.
3. Now you'll be on a new page with a "Download Now" link to the right of a small pic of the game box.
4. Right-click the link and choose to "Save Target As..." from the popup. Accept the file and choose where you want to save it. If you save it to your desktop it'll be easy to find later, otherwise pick a spot that you'll remember and choose to save it.
5. It's a 199 MB file so take a few minutes to cackle about all the bad stuff you'll do to your math teacher once you rule the world.
6. Once the file has downloaded, double-click it to start the install.
7. Once the Evil Genius game demo is installed - double-click to launch it and conquer the world!
PC Windows 98/ME/2000/XP, 800 MHz CPU, 256MB RAM, 16MB Video Card, 300 MB HD space.
"naruto200" wrote: (Wii U is an inferior console in terms of processing power.)
Consoles are inferior in terms of everything.
Get a decent pc or laptop and start gaming. You will have so much more fun. trust me ;)
The internet browser on the PS4 is BAD not as bad as internet explorer 6 but still pretty bad. I will start with the little things., It is slower then the Wii U's browser (Wii U is an inferior console in terms of processing power.) Scrolling on the PS4 has been dumped down. While the PS3's browser wasn't as good. At least it could scroll smoothly. When you get too much cache on your browser, the browser will load slower, and when you type it takes for ever for the PS4 to register the letter that you have selected.
The playstation 1's Spyro/Crash beats most of Nintendo games in terms of fun and quality. I tend to get bored of Mario faster then getting bored of Spyro. Because Mario tends to reuse the same enemies and same gameplay. Not including spin ops. Spyro does use the same concepts but there are also little challenges which kinda give the the player a break away from the game.