Lilo & Stitch: The Series TV Show Facts
Lilo & Stitch: The Series picks up where Stitch! The Movie left off - the loveable Lilo and her mischievous alien pal, Stitch, make their way around Hawaii to find all of Jumba's experiments before they fall into the wrong hands. Along the way, they experience one hilarious adventure after another while battling evil monsters, doing the hula and singing along to Elvis tunes!
Lilo & Stitch: The Series - Main Characters
- Lilo - Lilo was a bit of an outcast until she found a friend in Stitch. She loves photography, talking about monsters from horror movies and collecting experimental creatures from outer space.
- Stitch - Stitch, AKA Experiment 626, is an alien who disguised himself as a dog to get adopted by Lilo. He can be very destructive, but it's usually by accident!
- Jumba - A former evil alien scientist who is now just an alien scientist. He creates lots of clever gadgets and gizmos for Lilo and Stitch, such as time-traveling surfboards and jet packs.
- Pleakley - Pleakley is an alien who thinks he knows everything about Earth.
- Nani - Nani is Lilo's older sis who is easily annoyed by the misbehavin' Lilo and Stitch.
- 625 - 625 is one of Jumba's experiments. He has the same powers as Stitch, but is really lazy.
- Hamsterviel - This evil hamster used to work with Jumba on the 626 experiments. He's trying to get them all back before Lilo and Stitch get their hands on 'em.
- Gantu - Gantu is on a mission to retrieve all of Hamsterviel's experiments, but he always fails!
Lilo & Stitch: The Series - Fun Facts
- Lilo is voiced by Daveigh Chase, the scary girl who climbs out of the well in The Ring!
- Jump 5 sings the theme song called Aloha, E Komo Mai.
- Pleakley's first name is Wendy, but on his planet, it's a masculine name that means "brave warrior."
Lilo & Stitch: The Series - Quotes
"Ohana means family. Family means LEAVE ME ALONE WHILE I PRACTICE MY HULA DANCE!" - Lilo.
"Sticks and stones may break your bones, but words will never hurt you... unless they are carved into stone and thrown at you." - Pleakley.
"Hello! We come in peace to blow up your home!" - Jumba.
"Every year, Nani hides our Christmas presents. It's my job as a little sister to find them. It's another Hawaiian Christmas tradition!" - Lilo.