Emma Roberts Biography
Birthdate: February 10, 1991
Birthplace: Los Angeles, California
Emma Roberts - Fabulous Beginnings
It's hard to break into Hollywood, but support from your family always helps. Lucky for Emma Roberts, her family just happens to be world-famous actor, Julia Roberts! Emma knew from a very young age that she wanted to follow in her Aunt Julia's footsteps and by the time she was 10, she already had a role in a Johnny Depp flick!
Emma Roberts - The Unfabulous World of Nickelodeon
It just took a few small movie roles for the big wigs at Nickelodeon to take notice of this blossoming, young actor. Emma was soon offered her very own sitcom. Emma plays Addie Singer, a seventh-grader who spends most of her time holed up in her bedroom writing her own songs and playing her guitar. In real-life, Emma released the Unfabulous soundtrack which is called Unfabulous and More: Emma Roberts. She sings all the tracks on the disc and even co-wrote one of the songs.
Emma Roberts - A Star is Born
If anyone doubted Emma Roberts' acting ability, she's managed to change their minds. While continuing to work on her Nick show, Emma signed onto a ton of movies. She filmed the mermaid flick, Aquamarine, with chart-topper JoJo and Sleepover star, Sara Paxton in Australia in 2006 and you can catch her solving crimes in [kwlink]Nancy Drew[/kwlink] when it hits theaters on June 15, 2007. In 2008, Emma will continue to keep a high profile with the flick Wild Child.
Emma Roberts - Did U Know?
- Emma Roberts' dad, Eric Roberts, is Julia Roberts' brother.
- Emma Roberts won a Young Artist Award in 2007 for Best Perfomance in a Feature Film for her role in [kwlink]Aquamarine[/kwlink].
- Emma Roberts sang the song If I Had It My Way on the Ice Princess soundtrack.
- Emma Roberts' dad, Eric Roberts, has been in over 100 movies!
- Emma Roberts is good friends with Britney Spears' little sis, Jamie Lynn Spears.
- Emma Roberts began playing the guitar when she was 10.
Emma Roberts Says...
"I don't get an allowance. But I don't get to buy whatever I want. If I'm good, then my mom will buy me clothes, books and jewelry. For Christmas, I really want the iPod Nano."