Avatar: The Last Airbender Cartoon Show Facts
In a fantasy land, the nations of Earth and Water are battling the powerful Fire nation! Their best warriors use elemental martial arts powers called Bending, that let them unleash powerful moves. But, they need the Avatar, master of all four elements, to save them from being wiped out like the Air nation. Suddenly the young Aang is found frozen in a block of ice. He's the last Airbender and the Avatar, all rolled into one, bald bundle! Check out the heroes, the zeroes and what's up with this cool cartoon!
Avatar: The Last Airbender - Book 3: Fire Preview
The new season of Avatar starts on Friday September 21, 2007 at 8pm but you can check out a preview video right now by clicking the link below.
Avatar: The Last Airbender - Main Characters - Good Guys
- Aang - This bald dude just spent 100 years stuck in an icecube and now he's supposed to master all four elements and save the world!
- Katara - This young Waterbender found Aang. She's big on courage but small on power.
- Sokka - Katara's brave bro has wisecracks instead of Waterbending powers.
- Appa - It's a bird, it's a plane, it's... a flying bison? This fuzzy fella was frozen with Aang and now he flies him around the world, like a giant flying bus.
- Momo - Got lemur? This flying critter is Aang's friend and has about as much magic power as a potato. But he's cute!
- Avatar Roku - The last Avatar has been dead for 100 years, now he's a spirit and helps Aang when he can.
Avatar: The Last Airbender - Main Characters - The Villains
- Prince Zuko - Say hello to captain jerk. He's one of the strongest Fire nation warriors in the world and he's all about trying to capture Aang.
- Uncle Iroh - Zuko's uncle was a retired Fire nation commander but he's back in action now. At least he has a sense of humor.
- Zhao - This powerful Firebender is a high-ranking military officer who's trying to catch Aang, and Prince Zuko too!
- Fire Lord Ozai - The ruler of the fire nation! He wants to crush the other nations and win the war this year.
- Azula - Prince jerko's sister is an even nastier person than he is!
Avatar: The Last Airbender ? Wacky Facts
- Aang is 12 years old, or 112 if you count when he was an Aang-sickle.
- Zuko's ship gets smashed up every episode it appears in!
- Appa flies when he hears the command "Yip-yip."
- Aang is a vegetarian.
- There's an Avatar: The Last Airbender card game coming in January 2006 from Upper Deck!
Avatar: The Last Airbender - Quotes
"Wow, I haven't cleaned my room in 100 years... not looking forward to that..." - Aang
"Observe... the ancient art of penguin catching." ? Katara
"Shouldn't we run away from huge booms, not towards them?" - Sokka
"Oh yeah, well, you're Mr. Lazy-Bum, King of the ... Tents!" ? Katara