Justice League Fun Facts
Sometimes one superhero just isn't enough. That's why there's the Justice League! Long before the X-Men hit the screen, this crime-fighting team combined their superpowers to save the world from the ongoing menaces it faces. Now they're back on DVD. Check it out!
Justice League - Main Characters
- Superman - This all-around superhero can do it all (faster than a speeding bullet; more powerful than a locomotive; able to leap tall buildings in a single bound - you know the drill), as long as there isn't kryptonite around.
- Batman - Unlike many superheroes, Batman doesn't have any superhuman powers - but he uses his superior brains and physical prowess to keep the world safe from evil-doers.
- Wonder Woman - This super babe is generally accepted to be a princess from the Amazon warrior tribe of Greek mythology. Her superpowers include the "Lasso of Truth" and indestructible silver bracelets that form the shield "Aegis".
- Flash - This tight-wearing titan could run a super-fast speeds and had reflexes to match.
- Green Lantern - The Green Lantern's power ring allows him control over the physical world.
- Hawkgirl - Hawkgirl has the wings of a hawk, which allow her to fly. She manages to kick some serious bad guy butt despite the fact that she has some pretty archaic weaponry.
- Martian Manhunter - Also known as the Manhunter from Mars, this superhero has abilities simmilar to Superman - but also can make himself invisible. That's probably a good thing cuz this green, hairless dude is no Clark Kent.
Justice League - Fun Facts
- The show was retitled Justice League Unlimited at the beginning of the third season.
- Current cartoon hit Teen Titans is a spin-off of the Justice League franchise.
- The cast of the TV show Firefly has made several appearances in Justice League.
- Green Lantern is voiced by Phil LaMarr, who has done voice work on Terminator Three, King of the Hill, [kwlink]Spider-Man 2[/kwlink], Kim Possible and way more.
Justice League - Quotes
"I'm not really a people person. But when you need help, and you will, call me." - Batman
"Flash, don't heckle the super villain." - Green Lantern
"So, you fight crime AND bake cookies. How do you do it?" - Hawkgirl
Justice League DVD Review
The Justice League Season One DVD brings you all the fun of this super-series, plus audio commentary, interviews with the creators, original storyboards and a never-seen-before promo, which helped launch the Justice League into action.
Justice League DVD Rating: