Veronica Mars TV Show Facts
Get the scoop on the show that revolves around high school private eye Veronica Mars. Catch it on the new CW.
She's a fiesty high school student who moonlights as a private eye in her spare time. After Veronica Mars' best friend, Lilly Kane, is killed and her dad loses his job as the police chief, Veronica's life is turned upside down. But, she's not one to let a little hardship get in the way of discovering the truth. Get the goods on this girl and her prime time drama!
Veronica Mars - Main Cast
- Veronica Mars - Kristen Bell
- Keith Mars - Enrico Colantori
- Logan Echolls - Jason Dohring
- Wallace Fennel - Percy Daggs III
- Eli "Weevil" Navarro - Francis Capra
- Dick Casablanca's - Ryan Hansen
- Cindy "Mac" Mackenzie - Tina Majorino
- Jackie Cook - Tessa Thompson
Veronica Mars - Fun Facts
- The Veronica Mars theme song is We Used to be Friends by The Dandy Warhols.
- The third season of Veronica Mars will have its season premiere on the new CW network on October 3, 2006.
- A group of hardcore Veronica Mars fans took to the skies to save their favorite show. The Cloud Watchers rented a plane in May 2006 to fly over UPN and CW's headquarters with a banner reading, "Renew Veronica Mars! CW 2006!". The group has also donated close to 500 season one DVD sets to libraries across the country to help popularize the show.
- The show's creator, Rob Thomas (no, not the singer!), used to teach high school journalism and was once a writer on Dawson's Creek.
- Contestants from cycle five and six of America's Next Top Model have won guest spots on Veronica Mars.
Veronica Mars - Quotes
"You believe me, right?" - Meg.
"You are the last good person here at Neptune High. I believe cartoon birds braided your hair this morning." - Veronica Mars.
"Do you even know how to play poker?" - Logan.
"No, but it must be really hard if all you guys play." - Veronica.
"Is that lasagna I smell?" - Veronica.
"Keith Mars' secret recipe." - Keith Mars.
"You double the cheese. Your secret is out... You're making salad? I know pity cooking when I see it. There must be more bad news." - Veronica.
"Maybe we should wait 'til after dinner, huh?" - Keith.
"Spill it. I promise I won't let it ruin my appetite." - Veronica.
"Why would he have wanted to kill you?" - Veronica.
"Honestly! I was awesome, right?" - Lilly.
"You'll never guess who dropped by today." - Keith.
"If you say Josh Hartnett, I am going to be so bummed." - Veronica
Veronica Mars - DVD Sets
You can now catch the first two seasons of Veronica Mars on DVD. Get all the mystery-laden episodes plus deleted footage, gag reels and a behind-the-scenes look at the teen detective.
Veronica Mars DVD Rating: