Chowder TV Show Facts
Mung Daal's young apprentice, Chowder, dreams of becoming the greatest chef in all of Marzipan. Kidzworld finds out if the Cartoon Network's newest hit is a recipe for big laughs.
- Chowder -The super-hyper apprentice of legendary chef Mung Daal, Chowder loves food and dreams of becoming a great chef one day. He lives with Mung Daal and Mung's wife, Truffles, in a room at the top of the catering business.
- Mung Daal - When it comes to cooking, Mung Daal knows more than almost anyone. He owns a catering business where he invents food and uses a cooking style that is sometimes totally different than traditional methods.
- Shnitzel - A big rock monster who works in Mung Daal's kitchen, Schnitzel doesn't have much of a sense of humor and Chowder is always getting on his nerves. His vocabulary consists of one word, "Radda", repeated over and over, although nobody has difficulty understanding him.
- Truffles - Mung Daal's wife likes to be the boss. While Mung daal handles the cooking, Truffles take care of everything else. She has a quick temper and easily loses patience with both her husband and their customers.
- Kimchi - Chowder's best friend and pet, who lives in a bird cage next to his bed, Kimchi is a floating cloud who talks by blowing raspberries.
- Panini - Panini is Ms. Endive's apprentice and has a big crush on Chowder even though he repeatedly tells he he's not her boyfriend.
- Ms. Endive - Mung Daal's chef rival, Ms. Endive insists on perfection in everything she does. Her cooking style is the exact opposite of Mung Daal's.
- Chowder has been nominated for two awards in the 35th Annie Awards including Best Animated Television Production for Children and Writing in an Animated Television Production.
- Creator CH Greenblatt has also worked on SpongeBob SquarePants and The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy as a writer and story-board artist.
- Chowder's Cartoon Network site has recipes you can actually make at home!
- Chowder was Cartoon Network's most watched original new show of 2007.
"I'm not your boyfriend!" - Chowder
"Ah yes! One giant, super destructive watermelon. Thank you Chowder." - Mung Daal
"Oh hello Panini. I have a message for you from Chowder, who I am not." - Chowder
"That reminds me of when we used to dance behind the dumpster." - Truffles
"Radda!" - Schnitzel
"Want a cookie Chowder?" - Panini
- SpongeBob Squarepants TV Show Facts
- Popular Cartoon’s From the 90’s
- Cartoon’s That Never Go Out Style
- More Great TV Shows