First, this gym is loaded with snow and ice. You can walk on the snow, but you'll just slide in a straight line on the ice and you need to be going fast if you want to break the snowballs - otherwise they'll just stop you.
Thawing the Enemy Pokemon
The Pokemon in this gym are mostly Ice Type Pokemon and that means you can cook 'em with a Fire Type. Infernape can clobber this gym with one paw tied behind his back, otherwise grab a Ponyta for some fire attack power.
Solving the Puzzle
Here's the tricky bit - the entire gym is a slippery puzzle! If you don't break the right snowballs in the right order, you'll never get through it. But, follow this step-by-step gym walkthrough and you'll be able to challenge Gym Leader Candice in no time!
1. Go to the Northeast part of the snow you're on.
2. Go right.
3. Go up.
4. Go up through a snowball.
5. Go left.
6. Go down.
7. Go left.
8. Go left again.
9. Go left again and battle the Pokemon Trainer.
10. Go down.
11. Go right.
12. Go down.
13. Go right and you should be back to the start.
14. Stand on the Northeast corner of the snow and go up through three snowballs.
15. Go right.
16. Go right again.
17. Go down.
18. Go left and battle the Pokemon Trainer.
19. Go up.
18. Go left.
19. Go left again.
20. Go left again.
21. Go down and battle the Pokemon Trainer.
22. Go right.
23. Go down and you should be back to the start.
24. This time, go stand on the Northwest corner of the snow.
25. Go up through two snowballs.
26. Go left and battle the Pokemon Trainer.
27. Go up.
28. Go left.
29. Go down.
30. Go down again.
31. Go right through a snowball.
32. Go back to the start and stand on the Northeast corner of the snow.
33. Go right
34. Go up.
35. Go up again.
36. Go up again. Feel the urge to fly yet?
37. Go left.
38. Go left again.
39. Go up.
40. Go right and battle the Pokemon Trainer.
41. Go right through a snowball.
42. Go right and battle the Pokemon Trainer.
43. Go back to the start and stand on the Northwest corner of the snow.
44. Go left.
45. Go up.
46. Go up again.
47. Go up again.
48. Go up once more.
49. Go right through a snowball.
50. Walk up to Anton (the trainer on Candice's right side) and stand on the snow above him and to the left.
51. Go down.
52. Go left through a snowball.
53. Go left.
54. Go up.
55. Go right through a snowball.
56. Go back to the start.
57. Stand in the middle of the entrance and go forward until you reach Candice.
That's it for Pokemon Diamond and Pearl video game cheats and walkthroughs this week. But, come back next week for even more game cheats! Don't forget, if you get stuck and need a game cheat code, and let him know!
"naruto200" wrote: (Wii U is an inferior console in terms of processing power.)
Consoles are inferior in terms of everything.
Get a decent pc or laptop and start gaming. You will have so much more fun. trust me ;)
The internet browser on the PS4 is BAD not as bad as internet explorer 6 but still pretty bad. I will start with the little things., It is slower then the Wii U's browser (Wii U is an inferior console in terms of processing power.) Scrolling on the PS4 has been dumped down. While the PS3's browser wasn't as good. At least it could scroll smoothly. When you get too much cache on your browser, the browser will load slower, and when you type it takes for ever for the PS4 to register the letter that you have selected.