LEGO Indiana Jones Video Game :: Free Game Download
With the new Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull rocking theaters with the return of the world's favorite archaeologist-turned-adventurer, Lucasarts wants to give you a dose of his old-skool adventures. A LEGO dose that is. The LEGO Indiana Jones The Original Adventures game takes the first three Indy movies, wraps 'em up into a ball and throws them right at your funny bone. They let you play as the fedora-wearin' dude himself, his friends and even his enemies, through tons of hilarious adventure that will keep reminding you of the award-winning LEGO Star Wars games. Don't believe it? Well here's how to download the LEGO Indiana Jones free game demo so you can find out for yourself.
Free Game Download Instructions
- 1. Right-Click Here and select "Save File As...".
- 3. Choose to save the file to your Desktop.
- 4. Brace for impact as 464MB of free game demo rolls onto your computer. While it's downloading check out the latest news on sports, games, movies, dating.
- 4. Once the LEGO Indiana Jones game file has downloaded, double-click it to install it.
- 5. Get ready to rock and roll your way through some awesome LEGO adventures with Indiana Jones!
Game Demo Computer Requirements
The original movies are old, but the LEGO Indiana Jones video game is shiny and new. To build all these LEGO game blocks inside your 'puter, you'll need to have this much
- computer power.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: 1.0 GHz required.
- RAM: 256 MB RAM (512 MB for Vista) required.
- Hard Drive: 1 BB free space required.
- Video Card: 128 MB required.
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0c or higher.